Volunteer Experiences: Read & Spread the word
CRY was born in 1979, when seven people (led by 25 year old Rippan Kapur) came together. Each believed that they could make a difference in a child’s life.
A happy, healthy and creative child whose rights are protected and honoured in a society that is built on respect for dignity, justice and equity for all.
To enable people to take responsibility for the situation of the deprived Indian child and so motivate them to seek resolution through individual and collective action thereby enabling children to realize their full potential. And people to discover their potential for action and change. To enable peoples' collectives and movements encompassing diverse segments, to pledge their particular strengths, working in partnership to secure, protect and honour the rights of India's children.
Volunteer with Us
You can amplify the voices of the unheard and make a huge difference.
The CRY volunteers come from all walks of life, who are passionate about changing the situation of the child,
In East India, CRY Volunteers are involved in several Child Rights Campaigns. You too can become one of the change makers. Contact us @
CRY – Child Rights And You
152, Kalikapur, Gitanjali Park, New No. 8,
2nd Street, Kolkata – 700 099.
Tel – 91-33-2416 9507 / 2772 Fax: 91-033- 2416 3322
e-mail : email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org
- 43,357 visitors
Make Change that Stays
Search through our blog
- The crusade against child labour is not easy. But CRY volunteers are far from giving up on it! #LearnNotEarn… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- RT @manikabatra_TT: It was fun interacting with them, playing and teaching them too. They enjoyed our company and we all were very pleased… 1 day ago
- RT @manikabatra_TT: Yes we now have the support of these lovely kids too for the UTT matches to follow. Go Smashers🏓!! @DabangSmashers @CRY… 1 day ago
- Thank you for believing that #DreamsDontDiscriminate @manikabatra_TT @DabangSmashers twitter.com/manikabatra_TT… 1 day ago
- RT @DabangSmashers: With proper guidance, one can level the playing field because #DreamsDontDiscriminate! ☺ 📸 A smashing session with th… 1 day ago