Volunteer Experiences: Read & Spread the word
CRY was born in 1979, when seven people (led by 25 year old Rippan Kapur) came together. Each believed that they could make a difference in a child’s life.
A happy, healthy and creative child whose rights are protected and honoured in a society that is built on respect for dignity, justice and equity for all.
To enable people to take responsibility for the situation of the deprived Indian child and so motivate them to seek resolution through individual and collective action thereby enabling children to realize their full potential. And people to discover their potential for action and change. To enable peoples' collectives and movements encompassing diverse segments, to pledge their particular strengths, working in partnership to secure, protect and honour the rights of India's children.
Volunteer with Us
You can amplify the voices of the unheard and make a huge difference.
The CRY volunteers come from all walks of life, who are passionate about changing the situation of the child,
In East India, CRY Volunteers are involved in several Child Rights Campaigns. You too can become one of the change makers. Contact us @
CRY – Child Rights And You
152, Kalikapur, Gitanjali Park, New No. 8,
2nd Street, Kolkata – 700 099.
Tel – 91-33-2416 9507 / 2772 Fax: 91-033- 2416 3322
e-mail : email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org
- 42,894 visitors
Make Change that Stays
Search through our blog
- “The urge is also to address the bigger challenge on hand in carrying out investments in preventive mechanisms to m… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 hours ago
- In 95% cases children are assaulted by the people they know (NCRB 2014), there's a high probability of under report… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 hours ago
- “It is beyond debate that state had to act in order to curb violence against children, however, this ordinance does… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 hours ago
- Know the proverb? Were you scared of the needle as a child? We bet you know now how crucial #immunisation is to kee… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 11 hours ago
- Let’s take responsibility, before another child dies a similar death - @PujaMarwaha (CEO,CRY)… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago